Hyppro User Agreement
- Hyppro, including any demos, (the “Product”) is software for which you are purchasing a nontransferable license to use the Product which Product, including any feature, may not be altered.
- You agree to accept responsibility for your use of this Product and any consequence or fine imposed upon you by any governmental entity or third party, and to indemnify and hold harmless the owner of this Product for any claims made resulting from your use of this Product.
- By purchasing and using this Product, you waive and release any claim for damages, indemnity, or reimbursement against the owner of this Product for any claims or fines imposed upon you for use of the Product or the client datas you add in your copy of software.
- A violation of this Agreement, or use of the Product in violation of any law or rules of any government authority or website shall constitute an immediate revocation of the license to use the Product granted herein.
- No refunds are offered because of the reasons indicated in the “refund policy” notice indicated in the HypPro website. We encourage you to explore the HypPro.com website briefly, watch the detailed explanations in the tutorial videos to understand what this software is all about, before you place your purchase/order. If you decide to stop using this Product at any time, you will retain access to your databases untill you delete the software from your computer if you choose to. We have no access to your database recorded in the software. It is your responsibility to backup and keep your database safe in your computer.
- In case you change your computer and want to re-install your copy of software in another computer of yours, you can do that by logging on the Hyppro Website and providing the same information that you provided when you bought the software, by email. (Your full name, the email adress you used when you bought the software and your initial activation code provided). And you will receive a new activation code to install your software on another computer which you own.Send a message to [email protected] and provide the following information: “First and Last Name, Order Number, Email address used when buying, Phone number including country code.”
- There are no warranties express or implied concerning this Product. The Product is being purchased “AS IS” and with all faults. The warranty of any fitness of this Product for your particular purpose is disclaimed. In addition to the limitations of liability referred to in the terms above; further, you agree that the owner of the Product’s liability to you for any claim of damages, under any theory, is limited to the fee paid by you for license of the Product. You agree that the foregoing limitation on damages liability is a term material to the price you are paying that is lower then would otherwise be offered to you without said term.
- You grant us permission to send you email updates regarding the software.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE is licensed, not sold.
GRANT OF LICENSE: This EULA grants you the following rights:
-Software: You may install, use, access, display, run, or otherwise interact with (”RUN”) one copy of the SOFTWARE, on a single computer. The primary user of the COMPUTER on which the SOFTWARE is installed may make a second copy for his or her exclusive use on a portable computer.
-Reservation of Rights: All rights not expressly granted are reserved by HypPro.com.
You must maintain all copyright notices on all copies of the SOFTWARE.
Limitations of Reverse Engineering, Decompilation and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE, except and only to the extent that such activity is permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
-Rental: You may not rent or lease or lend the SOFTWARE.
-Software Transfer: You may not permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA.
-Support Services: Hyppro.com may provide you with support services related to the SOFTWARE in its discretion
-Replacement, Modification and Upgrade of the Software: Hyppro .com reserves the right to replace, modify or upgrade the SOFTWARE at any time by offering you a replacement or modified version of the SOFTWARE. Any such replacement or modified software code or upgrade to the SOFTWARE offered to you by HypPro.com shall be considered part of the SOFTWARE and subject to the terms of this EULA (unless this EULA is superceded by a further EULA accompanying such replacement or modified version of or upgrade to the SOFTWARE). In the event that Hyppro.com offers a replacement or modified version of or any upgrade to the SOFTWARE,
(a) your continued use of the SOFTWARE is conditioned on your acceptance of such replacement or modified version of or upgrade to the SOFTWARE and any accompanying superceding EULA and
(b) in the case of the replacement or modified SOFTWARE, your use of all prior versions of the SOFTWARE is terminated.
COPYRIGHT: All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE (including but not limited to any images, text and GIU designs incorporated into the SOFTWARE), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE, are property of HypPro.com and O. Burak Uckun – Hypnotistanbul. (Copyright O. Burak Uckun, Hypnotistanbul Inc, 2014. All rights reserved). All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the SOFTWARE is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. If this SOFTWARE contains documentation which is provided only in electronic form, you may print one copy of such electronic documentation. The HypPro software, logo and codes are registered trademarks of O. Burak Uckun, Hypnotistanbul, Inc. in the United States, Great Britain, Turkey, and/or other countries.
By using the HypPro Client Management Software, you accept and agree these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this software. If you install/use HypPro(c) software, you accept that you complately agree to these terms and conditions.
Software registration and purchasing the software is required to activate and use this software.
No part of this software or any of its contents/codes may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of O. Burak Uckun, Hypnotistanbul Inc.
Each copy shall be used in one computer and by one user only. This software is for only the personal use of the buyer. You may not share this HypPro software by any means. Purchasing the software and software registration is required to activate/use the software.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.